The following points will be worked on:
- Body: learn different ways to tune into the body before singing. Different ways to relax, wake up and tone up the muscles to have more body awareness and gain breathing capacity. Learn resources to be and feel better, directed and applied to the voice.
- Breathing: to know and apply the different types of breathing in order to have more amplitude and security when expressing, enjoying a varied repertoire.
- Voice: to know and learn about the parameters of the voice in an easy, close and effective way enabling each student to personally grow more and develop within the quality of the group.
- Choir and soloists: to know the corporate sense of the choir, and the magic that the group generates by expressing and interpreting. One same breath, one same intensity, one same intention. Corporate work of the sections and also the role developed by a soloist.
- Repertoire: the repertoire will be completely channelled with the warming-up work, body, breathing and vocal technique that is done at the beginning of the sessions, so that the learning and global quality will be exciting and enriching, both at individual and group level. The variety of the repertoire will lead to discovering and enjoying different techniques by living this learning and embodying it through the songs. We will work on musicals such as Mamma Mia, The Lion King, Wicked or Rent, among others.
Modality Chamber of Voices:
It is a training or reduced vocal group where the voice (vocal technique) and/or repertoire is deepened pedagogically, through the work of
- Individual vocal technique
- Working with voice
- Repertoire: it will be completely related to vocal technique, the development of technique within the repertoire, singing different styles to meet in various vocal situations, have tools and resources to develop. The styles to work and know will be able to be chosen according to the group, that will be from 4 to 6 people.